Boat & RV Storage ›
Car Storage ›
Car StorageStorage Master offers superior car storage solutions. We have a variety of storage options ranging from less expensive outdoor parking spaces to enclosed car storage spaces. Whether you are seeking seasonal car storage to keep your prized possession off the wintry and salt covered Milwaukee roads, or need a long term place to store your classic car, we have the perfect spot for you.
A typical one car garage is 10 feet wide and 20 feet deep. This will accommodate most vehicles. However, if you have a sporty two-seater convertible, you may be able to fit into a 10×15 car storage unit.
Remember that most storage doors are one or two feet narrower than the inside of the storage unit. Door tracks and support beams between units take up the rest of entrance to the space.
Storage Master has extra wide door openings that are 9 ft, 10ft and 11 ft wide to enable a pickup truck or a large luxury car to easily drive into the unit.
Storage Master’s car storage units offer the following benefits:
1. Wide drive aisles to make it easier to maneuver around our facilities.
2. Extra wide and tall access doors.
- Some of our units are 14 feet tall to accommodate even the biggest RV’s.
- We have some convenient pull through units with doors on both sides.
- Our car storage units are 10, 11 and 12 feet wide to make it easier to get your vehicle into the unit.
3. Fourth generation security including:
- 24-hr video monitoring
- Perimeter fencing
- Computer controlled access
- Key pad entry
4. Flexible month-to-month rental terms.
Motorcycle Storage ›
Motorcycle StorageDon’t want to ride your bike during the long, cold Wisconsin winter? Don’t have enough room to store your motorcycle in the garage? No matter what your situation, there comes a time when motorcycles need to get tucked in for the winter. Motorcycle storage should provide proper conditions to protect your bike from the harsh elements. Storage Master provides enclosed, climate controlled, and heated units that will help keep your motorcycle in great shape so you are ready to ride when Spring arrives.
Motorcycle Storage TipsThere are some basic steps that should be taken to make sure you properly prepare your motorcycle for storage during the off-season months. Follow these simple tips to help your bike survive the winter undamaged from rust, corrosion, freezing lines, and dirt:
- Make sure your registration, license, and insurance are up-to-date. It is also important to verify your insurance policy covers your bike in storage.
- Clean and wax your bike before storing.
- Change your oil, clean or replace your filter, and add fuel stabilizer.
- Clean and lubricate your chain, cables, pivots and controls according to manufacturer guidelines.
- Properly prep the engine and other internal components.
- Prepare the cooling system, check coolant level, and clean the radiator.
- Charge the battery – You can also remove the battery and store in a cool, dry place (off the floor).
- Check with the manufacturer on recommended tire pressure for winter storage.
- Cover your bike with a cover or breathable material.
- Check the storage facilities rules and regulations before storing.